Dr. Adatia has special interests in complete smile make-overs with cosmetic dentistry, root canals and crowns and bridges. He also performs Periodontal Surgical procedures. He has served the Chicagoland community since 1981. If you are looking for 34 years of experience in various phases of dentistry, he is happy to give you that winning VIBRANT SMILE!
I find modern dentistry more appealing than ever before. The results achieved with modern techniques and materials are amazing! The most amazing achievements are in the field of Implantology and Bone harvesting!
I am so impressed by ever-evolving surgical miracles that I am convinced no patient should sacrifice delicious, nutritious food in the future because of faulty teeth or dentures. Food is one of the few fulfilling joyful experiences in life, especially as we get older.
Qualifications and Training:
- 1980 certification by I.F.T.D. program NYU Dental Center N.Y.
- 1975 graduated from Nair Hospital Dental College, Bombay, India
- 1997 Orthodontic course certification
- 1975-1976 Hair Hospital Dental College, Bombay, India
- 1975-1976 Civil Hospital, Bharuch, India.
Research and Publication:
- 1977-1979: Post-Doctoral Research Assistant at the Pharmacology Department; American Dental Association Research Institute, Chicago.
- Major areas of research include effects of Nitrous Oxide (Laughing gas) in trace amounts and carcinogenic effects of trace amounts of nitrates as preservatives in food products.
- AGD(American General Dentistry)
- AGPO (Academy of GP Orthodontics)
- American Orthodontic Society ??Associate member
- AAID (American Academy of Implant Dentistry)
- CDS Chicago Dental Society
- ADA ??American Dental Association
- ISDS- Illinois State Dental Society
Sign up for our newsletter
COPYRIGHT 2017 A One Dental Care